Since helping to create this industry, GenCanna remains the single-source, full-service provider for premium hemp-derived CBD and other best-in-class cannabinoids. Located just outside of Lexington, Kentucky, GenCanna offers a broad and innovative variety of custom formulations, value-added products, and bulk ingredients to meet diverse customer needs, including industry-leading flavored oil drops, water-soluble liquids and powders, and high-quality distillates.
The Sales Representative is responsible for generating revenue by securing sales from customers, including broadening existing customer relationships; identifying potential customers through various means of research, educating them on GenCanna products and converting them to customers; and provide exceptional service to each customer, developing long-term relationships with them.
- Generate product-driven revenue from customers
- Develop new customer relationships through an active business development effort
- Through the company’s CRM, maintain current customer “conversations” and history as well as business development tracking logs
- Be fluent with respect to the company’s product offering and industry dynamics
- Understand and communicate the value proposition of GenCanna products to customers
- Meet established sales targets within communicated timeframes
- Enter and maintain all customer activities and data in a CRM system
- Attend and participate in sales conferences, trades shows and activities, as requested
- Attend all required sales training sessions and company-mandated orientation programs.