At Teacher Created Materials, we are passionate about developing innovative and imaginative educational materials and services for K-12 students worldwide. Everything we do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun. We are always looking to respond to educators’ needs and to share our outstanding products and services. We are looking for a dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit interested in helping us to expand and grow.
The Professional Learning Coordinator will oversee all logistics related to scheduling our professional development services, including acting as the liaison between our sales teams and our team of FTE and independent consultants. This individual will work closely with sales, finance, IT, and other internal teams to assist in keeping all records up to date, to track and report on professional development services, and to manage invoicing.
This individual will have additional responsibilities as the administrative support to our founder and CEO. The ideal candidate will be a proactive, hands-on, strategic thinker with solid communication skills, strong technical skills and advanced problem-solving skills to allow seamless execution and error-free reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works directly with the Director of Professional Learning to secure appropriate presenters for professional development events.
- Reviews and maintains profitability of events.
- Manages and maintains the scheduling calendar for all professional development.
- Manages and maintains the consultant database and all data related to these consultants.
- Works directly with consultants to insure they are informed and prepared for their assigned trainings.
- Works in collaboration with other team members, including EVP of Marketing, sales consultants, and sales operations.
- Supports the CEO in an administrative capacity as necessary.