Mission-Driven Career Opportunity
One of the leading affordable housing nonprofits in the area, Habitat Charlotte Region partners with hundreds of families each year through affordable homeownership, home preservation and financial literacy training. As IT Specialist, you'll play an integral role in our vision of a world where everyone has a safe and affordable place to live.
Why Join Habitat?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Industry-leading healthcare, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts (healthcare and dependent care)
- Work/life balance supported by generous PTO
- Career development and promotion opportunities
- Casual working environment
- Retirement planning a 403(b) with 3% organizational match
Basic Function: Provide support for all Information Technology (IT) systems to include but not limited to servers, computers, copiers/printers, office phones, projectors, mobile phones/tablets, software, databases, and network components. Perform network administration, ensuring reliable and dependent network connectivity for the entire organization including remote locations. Provide day-to-day IT support for all users within the organization as well as maintenance of all IT equipment. Assist with day-to-day oversight of IT vendors (e.g., IT Help Desk, Telecommunications, Copier/Printer, etc.).