Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding career in customer service? Do you have banking or call center experience? If so, we’re offering a competitive hourly rate, plus a $1,000 sign-on bonus with a one year retention agreement. We’ll provide you with the training needed to be successful!
At First Fidelity Bank, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic team members with a passion for service excellence. Our employees are critical to our overall success. We invest in our employees by providing excellent training and development, as well as advancement opportunities. We offer our employees a family environment, great benefits, competitive pay and paid time off for work/life balance. We are dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, and we encourage our employees to participate in charitable giving and volunteer opportunities. One of our Core Values is to provide a caring place to work where people truly enjoy coming to work each day. Colleagues of First Fidelity Bank take pride in working here, make lasting friendships and have fun!
The Customer Resolution Specialist provides exceptional service in the Bank’s Contact Center by interacting with clients over the telephone and through online chat methods. Develops and maintains strong client relationships by recognizing client needs through effective listening skills, asking need-defining questions, and recommending appropriate products or services. The successful Customer Resolution Specialist demonstrates a strong desire to build client respect and trust through credibility, friendliness, sincerity, empathy and patience. Excellent communication skills over the telephone and live chats and the ability to handle a large volume of contacts are essential. The Customer Resolution Specialist role is challenging, and the environment is fast paced, yet rewarding. Our colleagues take the time to truly listen to our clients so they can effectively resolve all inquiries and concerns.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Provides prompt, courteous, and accurate service to clients, via the telephone, mobile app and internet through live chat. Responds to client inquiries, requests, and concerns. Identifies, researches, and resolves issues using systems and resources available.
- Maintains a friendly and outgoing personality to deal calmly with client’s problems and questions. Effectively de-escalates client issues using empathy and conflict resolutions skills.
- Processes requests from both internal and external clients.
- Quickly learns about Bank products, services, systems, policies and procedures through ongoing training, self-study and career development. Makes efficient use of time despite frequent interruptions and utilizes downtime to learn more about Bank.
- Through effective listening and discernment skills and by asking needs-defining questions, recognizes client needs and matches them with appropriate products through sales or referrals. When offering Bank products and services, uses the appropriate tagline on each contact.
- Utilizes effective time management and prioritization skills in order to handle a high volume of chat communications in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well in a group setting and maintains a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrates effective teambuilding skills and contributes ideas and suggestions that benefit the team and clients.
- Provides technical support for bank-wide products such as online banking as well as many others.
- Assists clients with loan and new account applications, including scheduling closings at a branch location
- Inputs disputes for clients via the telephone and internet.
- Makes outbound calls to clients concerning suspected fraudulent transactions.
- Maintains the highly confidential nature of client information and records.
- Consistently supports the Bank and its Mission, Vision and Core Values.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager or Assistant Director.
- The contact center can only achieve our goals and properly serve clients if every colleague adheres to his or her schedule. Therefore, regular and reliable attendance and punctuality is essential.