A Design & Communications Coordinator is someone who is someone who is passionate about expressing the company’s brand image through visual images, website layout and email communications. A Design & Communications Coordinator embodies Sender One’s core values, is enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, and delivers outstanding customer experiences to new visitors, guests, members, and partners.
- Design clear and engaging signage to guide gym members and visitors throughout the facility.
- Create engaging digital designs for the gym's website, social media platforms, email marketing campaigns, and digital signage.
- Maintain the gym's visual identity, including logos, color palettes, typography, and graphic elements.
- Develop original and captivating designs for merchandise, ensuring that the designs reflect the brand's identity, values, and target audience.
- Prepare print-ready files and collaborate with print vendors to ensure accurate reproduction of designs.
- Ensure the website is designed with a focus on delivering an exceptional user experience. Optimize navigation, layout, and interactive elements to improve usability and accessibility.
- Complete website change requests as needed by departmental managers, making sure to maintain consistency across gyms.
- Layout, produce and schedule the timely delivery of targeted emails and e-newsletters;
- Assist in capturing high-quality photographs & video relevant to the gym's activities and members. Perform editing to enhance the visual appeal of the gym's marketing materials.
- Stay up-to-date with industry advancements, new design tools, software, and emerging technologies. Continuously develop your skills and knowledge to enhance design capabilities and improve workflow efficiency.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, gym managers, and other coworkers to understand their design needs and objectives. Effectively communicate design concepts, incorporate feedback, and meet project deadlines.
- Gain & maintain a deep understanding of gym level operations including: Customer Experience, Sender City, Yoga, Fitness, Youth Programs, and Parties;
- Become an expert at MailChimp, WordPress, Rock Gym Pro (RGP), GoogleMyBusiness, Instagram, Facebook, and digital advertising platforms.