$18.25 - $19.35 per hour
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
High Country Beverage is a fast-paced company thats always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in the country, with top selling brands like Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness, and Corona. HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCBs goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement.
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation (accruing 2 weeks of paid vacation during your first year)
- Paid holidays
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Taxi Reimbursement program to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, and family friendly events
- High quality, low employee contribution benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, ST/LT Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- On site hospitality room with weekly happy hours to enjoy the beverages we carry and take part in new product tasting events
This position is responsible to ensure an efficient, accurate, and highly productive loading and unloading of daily routes. Accurately check in returning Delivery routes. Receive any inbound loads and transfer to GJ location as needed. Ensure that shift finish is completed and all route trucks are loaded /unloaded daily. Help with delivery and run specials as needed. Complete any other tasks as directed by Operations Manager.
- Ability to safely operate equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug and alcohol policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe work environment for all team members at all times
- Keep the warehouse, parking lots, and grounds clean and organized at all times
- Ensure that all trucks are unloaded each day
- Manage the daily process of truck loading and unloading
- Verify count and review the loading of each truck to ensure all loads are accurate and secure for transport
- Accurately receive any inbound loads and work with the Grand Junction team to determine what products need transferred to GJ daily.
- Ensure vehicles and forklift problems are reported to the fleet manager and properly tagged out as soon as the problem has been reported
- Keep the warehouse, all trailers and forklifts in compliance with all supplier processes and quality audit standards
- Assist with special event processes
- Help with any other tasks as assigned
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Deliver to assigned accounts as requested
- Help on delivery and with any specials
- Take daily inventory, organize dunnage and ensure all breakage is cleaned and stored correctly
- Conduct daily forklift inspections
Warehouse/ Delivery Associate, Montrose
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance, 401(k), paid vacation etc.
Employee Beer Discounts
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.