At Bennett Thrasher, we offer the expertise and opportunities of a large accounting firm, while providing a commitment to culture and a family-like work atmosphere. By joining our firm, you’ll have immediate opportunities to collaborate on meaningful work with clients in a variety of industries and work together with other associates across practices. You’ll not only be able to dive into challenging projects with a diverse set of clients, you’ll also have opportunities to participate in firm activities that reflect your individual passions; from our Business Resource Groups to the BT Foundation.
We work hard to help our clients solve challenges, but we also believe in taking time for what matters and offer benefits for you that reflect this mindset. We offer a competitive benefits program that includes generous vacation time, exceptional opportunities for growth and flexibility in both our dress code and work model. Apply today to learn more about how you can excel in a career with Bennett Thrasher.
Bennett Thrasher (“BT”) has an opening for a TAS Manager/Senior Manager. The Transaction Advisory team at Bennett Thrasher is seeking Manager and Senior Manager candidates to join a dynamic, growing firm. Working as an individual or as a part of a team, the individual(s) will facilitate/lead buy-side, sell-side and related transaction advisory engagements.
- Works effectively in teams to provide quality service to clients
- Gains a comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives, and utilizes that knowledge throughout engagements
- Communicates appropriately (both verbally and electronically) to clients and firm associates
- Understanding of fundamental accounting concepts and application of those concepts in the financial due diligence work.
- Ability to work across multiple projects under tight time frames while maintaining precision with our work product.
- Responsible for the development of financial data books, including ledger-level build up and trending of the income statement and balance sheet and related sub-schedules.
- Preparation of quality of earnings, cash proof, working capital, net debt and other ad-hoc financial analyses.
- Ability to manage and prepare data requests as well as tracking of key issues identified during the deal process.
- Coordination and facilitation of conference calls and management meetings with client and target companies.
- Copious note taking ability as well as project organization and management skills.
- Drafting of financial due diligence and related reports for clients.
- Effectively manages staff, as needed
- Contributes and supports new ideas on internal processes and client engagements
- Works with members of the engagement team and management to identify and resolve any client issues discovered during engagements
- Practices timely and effective communication to management and engagement team regarding performance, including any related obstacles
- Gives and receives feedback to minimize repeated errors and apply new concepts
- Takes ownership of assignments to ensure timely completion and professional development
- Comfortable interacting and leading discussions with peers, managers, and clients.
- Demonstrates integrity, objectivity and a high standard of ethics
- Participates in industry and community networking events to expand professional connections.