How this Role Makes an Impact
ImagineSoftware is a growing company, and we are inviting an energetic Administrative Assistant to join our team! The Administrative Assistant is critical to maintaining organization and driving efficiency for the Chief Business Development Officer, which positively contributes revenue results for the company. This role will be involved in coordinating special projects across the department, maintaining calendars, and assisting in key meeting preparation and deliverables.
The Imagine team has a reputation for excellence and a culture of teamwork. This is an ideal position for someone who has excellent organizational skills and enjoys a variety of work assignments from day to day. We can't wait to meet you!
- Prepare regular reports on team OKR’s and performance
- Prepare presentations for client, partner and other meetings
- Attend meetings and track/follow up on relevant action items
- Set up travel arrangements to include airfare, accommodations, meals, and associated meeting materials
- Maintain calendars and ensure the executive attends meetings and is prepared
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Schedule and manage on and offsite meetings including catering, tech set up, materials, etc.
- Coordinate special projects across the department
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience Needed
- Associates degree preferred, or equivalent administrative work experience
- Minimum of 3 years in administrative support position
Qualifications You Must Have
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills to include proper grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to act independently to determine priority, methods and procedures on new assignments
- Proven ability to exercise diplomacy, discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- Chief Development Officer
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require overnight travel.
At ImagineSoftware, we have a role to play in contributing to an inclusive world. We work every day to lead with our values and beliefs that enable you to develop your potential and bring your full self to the workplace. Our culture of diversity and inclusion enables more creative thinking and better ideas for addressing a more diverse market. We hire driven people from all backgrounds because it makes us a great company, and because it’s the right thing to do. If you share these values, you will find a home at ImagineSoftware.