We are looking for an exceptional Administrative Coordinator with a curious mind set and the ability to multi-task and organize work independently in a fast-paced environment. To support the day-to-day operations of the Executive, Human Resources and Leadership Teams in accomplishing the goals that align with the bank’s strategic initiatives.
Title: Administrative Coordinator
Employment Status: Full Time
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Officer
Summary: Under the general direction of the Human Resources Officer, the Administrative Coordinator performs responsible and complex administrative work to support the day-to day operations of the Executive, Human Resources and Senior Leadership teams in accomplishing the goals, objectives, and the administrative work of the department. It is expected that this position will use discretion in dealing with large amounts of sensitive, confidential information, while adhering to all Bank policies and procedures.
Additionally, it is expected that this position will actively participate in initiatives that support the banks strategic plan while embracing the established sales and service culture to maximize their contribution to the bank’s goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: In the performance of respective tasks and duties, the employee is expected to successfully perform quality work within deadlines with or without supervision, interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers; work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments and work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Effectively use tools and systems to be able to self-manage, organize, and complete work independently, proactively recognizing potential obstacles resolving them before they become an issue, managing to deadlines, creating action plans when not on track, enabling job functions to happen with minimal oversite and meeting conditions of satisfaction.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive, Human Resources, and Senior Leadership teams assisting in a variety of clerical functions and coordinate/manage projects with a moderate scope of complexity, providing accurate and on time results that meet the conditions of satisfaction.
- Serves as point of contact for employees, department heads, Board and Committee members, vendors, and the public responding to requests for information both in person, over the phone and electronically, in a courteous manner with sensitivity to diversity and a pro-active customer focus.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of professional experience in a business or Human Resources department with office management experience preferred.
- Good understanding and knowledge of financial institution departments
- Ability to multi- task, organize, work independently, accomplish tasks, and meet deadlines despite frequent interruptions in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo.
- Proficiency in the use of and application of administration activities with an understanding of office procedures and ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Project management/coordination experience
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Means and mode to travel to any of Main Street Bank’s locations as needed.
Level of Responsibility: This position interacts independently with other employees, customers, vendors, and Board members. Performs a variety of responsible, comprehensive functions of an administrative and technical nature, requiring a high level of judgment and initiative and the ability to interpret guidelines and carry out assignments independently, relying on prior directly related experience and specific bank policies and procedures.
Americans With Disabilities Act - Main Street Bank complies with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. This means that we will not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability in any phase of the employment relationship including application for employment, hiring, promotions and/or advancement opportunities, termination, compensation, training and any other conditions or privileges of employment.
Main Street Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.