By joining Bio-Techne, you’ll join a company with a powerful and positive purpose of enabling cutting-edge research in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers to further treat and prevent disease worldwide.
Asuragen is seeking a degree-level scientist who can work as part of our Molecular Controls and Custom Reagents manufacturing group. This business unit designs, develops and manufactures Armored® RNA and DNA targets and additional high-quality molecular control reagents for clients upon request. We follow cGMP standards to ensure product consistency and customer satisfaction. The controls we manufacture are used externally to support clinical testing and diagnostic products and internally to support new product development.
- Design of new targets, cloning, overseeing troubleshooting efforts
- Develop testing plans for new products.
- With minimal supervision, perform assigned tasks and report results.
- Communicate effectively within the team, Department, and interdepartmentally.
- Manage daily laboratory tasks such as inventory and maintenance.
- Cross-train to learn basic production and quality control processes.
- Remain compliant with all laws and regulations associated with developing and manufacturing FDA regulated products.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement.