Monday- Friday, 5:30am - 2pm
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with Crown Distributors!
CDK is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
CDK's goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. CDK provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. CDK is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
CDK employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized
systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not
to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including Friday Afternoon Club and holiday parties
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Responsible for learning all aspects of the delivery driver position and being able to fill open routes that become available. Position must obtain a CDL-A learner’s permit.
- Ability to maintain or acquire a CDL
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug, alcohol, and motor vehicle policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company policies and procedures
- Effectively maneuver hand trucks
- Trainee will assist drivers on their routes or managers and supervisors, as assigned daily.
- Position must practice and learn to operate a tractor-trailer with enough proficiency to pass the driving test and walk-around inspection test, in order to obtain the CDL-A operator’s license.
- Position must learn rotation procedures; rotate back stock with every delivery and assist pre-sales representatives in picking up “move” beer and overall management of quality.
- Learn to develop and maintain good customer rapport.
- Learn to operate the hand-held route-sales computers and printers.
- Learn and adhere to State and CDK credit regulations and policies and to collect outstanding debts as requested by CDK management.
- Follow CDK Uniform Policy.
- Maintain proper maintenance of assigned CDK vehicles and observe safe driving habits when operating all CDK vehicles.
- Properly handle packages in the delivery process including placement of packages in the retailers’ storage areas, stocking shelves during each delivery and return of empty kegs.
- Learn and follow all CDK check-out and check-in procedures. Before leaving CDK with product, all Route-Sales personnel must have load-out checked and signed.
- Learn how to complete end-of-day paperwork properly, balancing money and inventory before leaving CDK each day.
- Assist with any other needs as requested by your supervisor.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations in conjunction with Crown Distributors policies and procedures.
- Physical requirements for this position could include lifting 160 lbs without accommodations, standing durations, push/pull requirements, and overhead work.
- This job description is intended to provide general information about the position. It is not an employment contract. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The company, in its discretion, may alter this job description at any time with or without notice.
Delivery Assistant, Topkea
Full Time/ Hourly
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN CROWN DISTRIBUTORS, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.