Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, Nebraska's first Certified B Corporation®, is looking for an amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits in all 50 states and all over the world. Our mission is to accelerate client prosperity so we collectively do more good.
Please let us know if this position sounds like your dream job.
If you like to have a few balls in the air and get satisfaction out of keeping them there, then this job is going to be your thing. You'll be building relationships with nonprofit organizations and small to mid-sized businesses all over the US, attending to all new clients on our software as a service (SaaS) platform from point of sale through go live. Gaining an understanding of our client’s needs and executing them through training and website updates is your primary goal. Get ready to have some coffee dates over the phone, generating ideas and brainstorming tactics to better your clients’ marketing efforts. If you think an additional product or service is perfect for our clients you're not afraid of pitching the idea. You know the importance of long-term client retention. Loyalty to our clients' needs is what we are all about.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Put on your game face to present our work to our clients in a clear, confident and strategic way.
- Show some tough love to motivate clients and keep them on track.
- Communicate across departments to ensure proper setup, design and customizations are completed to client specifications.
- Develop maintenance plans for ongoing client outreach.
- Teach clients best practices of industry standards in marketing and technology.
- Keep projects from falling into the occasional black hole titled “notgettingdoneness.”
- Find creative ways to coordinate and get projects done.
- Record all client-related correspondence so we know what we've done to help.
- Consult with clients to maximize the use of our products.
- Be able to move that occasional elephant in our three-ring circus.
- Keep an eye on the industries we serve to better meet client needs.