*5-Star Facility * Family Owned and Operated for over 56 years * Campus Management Stable with average tenure over 15 years*
1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Available for STNA
Earn up to $28.00 per hour for Full Time STNA and up to $34 per hour for weekend warrior STNA.
Benefits offered to STNA: 8 and 12 hour shifts, Attendance bonus, 2nd and 3rd shift differentials, Health, Dental & Vision, 401K Match, Life Insurance, Accident/Disability Insurance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Paid time off, Holiday Pay, Paid training and growth opportunities, Employee appreciation events, Ongoing campus celebrations, and much more.
We take our jobs seriously, but at the same time we have fun doing it.
Responsibilities: The primary purpose of the STNA position is to provide residents high quality service and care.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs & completes resident care as outlined on the care needs sheets and assignment sheets (i.e., lifting residents as determined as a one-person, two-person or hoyer lift; turning residents on time, toileting on time, feeding assistance, good/thorough peri care, ensures alarms & other devices in place, follows proper infection control guidelines, completes rounds, completes weights, completes baths, maintains neatness in resident rooms)
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed
- Answer resident call lights promptly; ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently; check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes
- Communicates any changes in condition, behaviors, etc. to nurse
- Teamwork (willing to assist co-workers, i.e. help toilet residents, feed, assisting activities etc.); willingness to work on any unit
- Completes documentation each shift (i.e. Computer-based charting, Restorative, BM boards, Food Boards, Shower Sheets)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs; assist in transporting residents to and from appointments, activity and social programs
- Attend STNA monthly meetings; attend all mandatory trainings and other mandatory meetings
- Obtain minimum requirement of 12 hours of continuing education by anniversary date to maintain certification
- Wear name badge at all times while on duty; maintain clean appropriate uniform, proper nail length, no facial piercings
- Dependability consistent attendance, ability to follow instructions, respond to management direction and to solicit feedback to improve performance.