The Laborer In Pavement Making, you are responsible for understanding and performing all duties related to the pavement marking process. Including but not limited to driving and operating of Thermoplastic Trucks, Paint Trucks, TMA Trucks, and other Pavement Marking equipment.
- Properly load and unload materials from trucks and trailers by hand and forklift
- Operate large and small vehicles
- Effectively Operate the following Vehicles/Equipment: hand machines, fork lift, hand grinder, 3M hand-tape machine, 3M adhesive applicator and hand-roller tamper cart.
- Install Preformed Thermo
- Complete DVIRs and Daily Logs correctly for CDL Drivers
- Follow all Safety Policies and Procedures All other duties as assigned
- Regularly required to stand/walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop; and kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; moving equipment and machinery parts; moving traffic, and fumes and airborne particles
- Noise level of the work environment is usually moderate/loud