Contour is a long-established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on-demand charter, Fixed-Base Operations services, an FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, component overhaul services and FAR 141 pilot training. Our fleet of approximately 22 aircraft operates 15,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision that we make. Constant throughout all lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Put safety above all.
- Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircrafts safe operation.
- Perform all Company assigned duties in accordance with Company manuals, memos, and policies.
- Conduct diligent preflight planning and prepare flight plans.
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers.
- Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all of the necessary provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
- Wear the Company issued uniform and comply with the uniform policy.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.