- 5+ years of experience in production, preferably with 1+ years as lead producer
- Shipped AAA PC and / or console games
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Pro at managing competing priorities and time management
- Able to establish your own priorities and solve problems
- Remain calm and positive in the face of stress and conflict
- Strong knowledge of project management and office software, ideally Atlassian + MS Office
- Can be onsite at our Westminster, Colorado studio or full time remote
- Experience with narrative or cinematic driven games
- Worked in another discipline: programming, art, design, narrative, animation, et cetera
- Knowledge[LM5] of Agile and other methodologies
- Strong Jira, Confluence, Excel know how
- CSM, PMP or other certifications
- Competitive starting salary
- Generous PTO including paid parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Growth opportunities for your career
If you are a talented and passionate game developer and you are looking to challenge yourself, please apply today! Full-time position available, remote to start but with ability to relocate and applicants must already be authorized to work in the U.S.
About Deck Nine
Deck Nine Games is an independent game developer dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Our passion is storytelling games.
Our first narrative game, Life is Strange: Before the Storm is loved by fans and has won multiple awards, including Game of Year and was nominated for both a VGA and a BAFTA. The studio is 100+ people and is in sunny Westminster, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains. We hope to share more information about our next title with Square Enix as soon as we can.
We’re looking for talented and self-motivated people to join us as we aim to rise to the top of the storytelling game studios. We are part of the thriving Colorado game dev scene and our location offers a lower cost of living and a proximity to countless family-friendly activities and amazing outdoor opportunities. If this sounds appealing to you, please apply!
As the crafters of stories that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different.