Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment thats a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then wed love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a talented, hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join our Retail Banking team as a Banking Center Manager for our West Omaha location!
Banking Center Manager must assume an ownership attitude with a solution based mentality and a best in class approach to customer experience. Responsible for the leadership and growth of a full-service Retail Banking Center. Provides solutions and services of bank products through relationship building. Originates and services loan products and deposit services. Adheres to company policy relating to deposit and loan operations, including compliance. Assist and coach all bank staff in business development and expanding existing customer relationships. The Banking Center Manager will manage and grow a portfolio of customers. It is the expectation that a Banking Center Manager work with internal partners for focused referrals on joint opportunities, consistently network in the community, cultivate centers of influence, work with existing customers to expand relationships, and conduct direct prospecting, coach and train Banking Center Team, utilize policy and procedures to keep banking Center operationally sound
Summary of essential job functions:
- Perform Teller and Experience Expert essential job functions
- Coach and mentor staff on bank products and services.
- Train solution-based techniques, to effectively identify, refer and deliver needs based financial services to the customer.
- Train, coach, counsel, and provides general direction and daily guidance to direct reports.
- Generate new deposit and loan business to the banking center by networking
- Maximize current banking center relationships by establishing a strong relationship building and customer service culture
- Responsible for sales and service goals for a retail banking center, in accordance with the banks overall objectives.
- Assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure Compliance soundness.
- Manages and administers the banking center retail services including new accounts, account relationship servicing, direct consumer loan products, and banking center operations.
- Make recommendations regarding selection of new employees, salary increases, promotions, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Sets performance standards, gives ongoing feedback and conducts effective performance management.
- Review time clock and PTO for accuracy
- Perform internal audit on teller drawers and vault, CFM and other various negotiable items
- Responsible for NSF decisioning for customer base.
- Responsible for Collection on overdrawn deposit accounts and past due loans