Bachelor’s or Associate's degree. Preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented dedication to great customer service
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to exceed expectations and drive positive change in the organization
- Excellent computer and excel skills using medium to large excel files
- Great Plains, Corridor, Avpos, FBO360 software experience is a plus, but not a requirement
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com