- High school diploma or equivalent, and
- Three (3) years experience in such areas as fire prevention, environmental health, industrial hygiene, and/or safety; OR
- Associates degree in environmental health or related field, and
- One (1) year experience in such areas as fire prevention, environmental health, industrial hygiene, and/or safety
- Any combination of experience, education, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Current Alaska Drivers License.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is generally sedentary, requiring routine walking, standing, bending, and carrying of items weighing less than 25 lbs. The majority of work is performed in an office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. CRNA is a smoke free and tobacco free campus. May require local travel between compact services of CRNA which may involve exposure to extreme weather conditions. Works in an environment where protection of client confidentiality is essential. Personal Protective Equipment will be provided when and where needed.
Work will be monitored through meetings, reports, and regular communication with the immediate supervisor. General guidelines for operations are based on program requirements, conditions of grant award(s), and the general policies and procedures of CRNA. Reports directly to the CEO as warranted.
Position will exercise supervision of assigned staff and complete required documentation, including performance evaluations, training, and general oversight through direct reports.
Contacts include and not limited to volunteers, organizational staff, clients, and outside agencies.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- All employment at CRNA is at will. This means that the employee or CRNA may terminate employment at any time and for any reason. Unless specified in writing, no term of employment is expressed or implied for this position.
- CRNA is a no tolerance workplace. All employees must pass an initial and random drug and alcohol screening to be eligible for and maintain employment.
- CRNA has several positions that require a criminal background check for the safety of our clients. All employment offers in the covered classification are conditional until CRNA has received a Federal criminal background check verifying eligibility to work in these programs.
- First Aid/CPR certification must be obtained within 90 days of hire for required positions.
- As applicable by position and company policy, must meet standards for fitness for duty, immunizations, credentialing and privileging.