As a Senior Property Manager you will play a critical role by helping CHN serve our residents and our community. This position is a leadership role within our property management team and the ideal candidate will have a higher level of skills and abilities within the affordable housing and supportive housing field.
- Property management duties including general move in, inspection and safety, income certification and lease enforcement
- Record management and maintenance
- Tenant assistance, engagement and linkage to services to help tenants retain housing
- Understanding and processing information related to funder requirements
- External service partner collaboration
- Compliance with reporting requirements and inspection tracking for CMHA
- Coordination with maintenance staff to ensure high quality standards
- Mentoring and training new Property Managers and assisting with team supervision
- Assisting with special projects
As a full time member of the CHN team you will also receive training, health, vision, and dental, generous paid time off, 401(k), and an opportunity to work in an organization with an entrepreneurial spirit at heart. We care about the growth and development of our people and those we serve.