Are you a compassionate and enthusiastic individual looking to positively impact the life of children with special needs?
At Pediatrics Plus, you can do just that! We are currently seeking motivated candidates to join our team of highly qualified professionals that share our vision of Empowering Children to Conquer their World!
Pediatrics Plus is a highly collaborative pediatric healthcare provider. We are committed to helping children succeed in all stages of life by providing counseling and diagnostic services.
Here are some other reasons you’ll love working at Pediatrics Plus:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off, Benefits, and 401K
- Training & Development
- Personal Growth & Leadership Opportunities
- Supportive & interdisciplinary work environment
- Onsite childcare options
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects, organizes and analyzes information through records, interviews, tests and professional sources to diagnose mental, emotional, behavioral and/or educational difficulties and disabilities. Reviews and summarizes reports, administers tests, interviews individuals, families and providers.
- Makes written diagnoses and treatment recommendations. Consults with individuals and families on service issues.
- Participates in multidisciplinary staffing, may represent the center staff in school or marketing events
- Monitors referrals to other psychological and therapy service providers and monitors quality of services provided
- Prepares statistical and other required reports.
- Maintain current knowledge in specialty area, including the latest literature, criteria and evidence-based clinical practice.
- Demonstrate the ability to write clear, concise, and accurate clinical rationales.
- Comply with all the procedures and instructions provided, including due dates and time.
Child and Family Centered Focus:
- Demonstrates a commitment to children and families.
- Manages difficult or emotional situations.
- Responds promptly to children's and families' needs.
- Solicits child/parent feedback to improve care.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Keeps commitments.
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Incorporates leadership principles taught by center.
- Develops personal leadership skills.
- Fosters quality focus in others, improves processes, products and services.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Supports organization's goals and values.
- Benefits organization through outside activities.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner.
- Reacts well under pressure.
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Safety & Security:
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to other's views.
- Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Puts success of team above own interests.
- Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.