AllOver Media is seeking a Photo Presentation Analyst to join our team. This position is full time (Monday-Friday) and will be in person. This person will be responsible for auditing the accuracy of installations, and removals for various AllOver Media advertising products to ensure company compliance standards are maintained and product integrity is ensured. This entry-level position will inspect each ad campaign via digital photographs and track all campaigns to ensure consistency, compliance, and completeness. This position will also be responsible for consulting with colleagues to resolve quality problems and function as an information source to various departments when special quality issues occur.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The Photo Presentation Analyst will inspect for accuracy, review, and edit photographs to provide consistency and quality for clients.
- The Photo Presentation Analyst will prioritize and maintain workflow to establish each campaign is audited in a timely manner.
- Communicate with field personnel to ensure expectations are clear, timelines are followed, and compliance issues are quickly resolved.
- Generate spreadsheets for data collection and audit tracking.
- Analyze data for trends and present findings or recommendations to management.
- The Photo Presentation Analyst will remain current on all advertising elements to ensure various venue compliance requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and database systems.
- Excellent judgment and discretion and accuracy; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent follow-through.
- Capability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position is full time and has a salary range of $18.00-$19.50 per hour. AllOver Media's benefits package includes: PTO, Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, HSA/FSA, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, and 401k Retirement account with an employer match.
AllOver Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. Our presumption is that prospective employees are eligible to work in the United States. Criminal convictions do not automatically disqualify finalists from employment.