This position will make a difference in the lives of our most precious community members. Our caregivers are devoted to providing comprehensive and genuine care to our residents with sincerity and charisma. Your team has gone above and beyond for the startup of River’s Walk Assisted Living Facility. Come apply and find out more on what it means to work for our organization!
What You Will Own in this Position
- Model and promote the Community and Facility standards and Philosophy of Care
- Developing and planning all aspects of our upcoming facility in conjunction with the organization and the community
- Maintain current knowledge of OSHA and State Regulations and routinely monitor facility
- Complete and manage Accounts Receivable and manage Resident Trust Accounts
- Implement and maintain all employee and resident programs
What You Bring to this Position:
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- A desire to develop yourself and the team you work with
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, and community officials
- Big picture focus, while able to sort out the details
To Succeed in this Position
- Must meet all State health requirements and Washington Administrative Code requirements for Assisted Living Administrator under WAC 388-78A-2520-WAC 388-78A-2560
- Experience with financial reporting and managing multiple budgets referral sources and the general public
- Prior healthcare management experience is a must.
About Your team:
These team members work together to maintain a warm and friendly home-like atmosphere for their residents. The residents always come first, and the team excels in bringing smiles to every resident in their care. From planning activities to daily living, they maintain a happy, peaceful atmosphere. They look forward to exploring new ideas and welcoming you to the team.
- We offer Tuition Assistance and License Fee Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus is available for any CNA, RN, or MA you refer that gets hired to other departments!
CCHS follows guidelines related to COVID-19 as mandated by the state and federal government.
About Columbia County Health System
Our campus is located in Southeastern Washington, in the Touchet River Valley of the Blue Mountains in the Columbia County seat of Dayton. Dayton is the center of the charming rural community we serve. Located just 60 miles from Tri-Cities WA, Lewiston ID, and just 35 miles to Walla Walla WA, we are only a short drive to wineries, restaurants, galleries, and shopping centers. Dayton's charming historic main street is the heart of our rural community and the starting point for many recreational opportunities in the region, including Bluewood Ski Resort, the Snake River, and endless hiking trails and streams within the Blue Mountains.
Columbia County Health System is guided by the mission to enable optimal health through service, excellence, timely solutions, and devotion to our region. Our Vision is to be the leader of holistic, high-quality, and patient-centered care without boundaries or limits.
Visit our website to learn more about us www.cchd-wa.org
Click the link and take a tour of our community and see why Dayton is our home: https://youtu.be/p6p70t_F9Rc
Please be sure to allow emails from the domain @msg.paycomonline.com to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.