What you bring:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining DevOps infrastructure for cloud-based applications on Azure.
- Strong knowledge of Azure services such as Azure App Service, Azure SQL Database, Azure Functions, Azure Container Registry, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Azure Monitor
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as ARM templates, Terraform, or CloudFormation
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience leading technical projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly grasp and resolve complex technical challenges.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Bonus points for:
- Has built a full test automation system in Microsoft Azure
- Healthcare or FinTech experience
- Azure Certification
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.