What you bring:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, coding, testing and maintaining complex web-based applications using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- .NET Full Stack Developer
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.js
- Solid understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, including Agile/Scrum and DevOps
- Experience leading technical projects and mentoring junior developers.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
Bonus points for:
- Has built a full test automation system in Microsoft Azure
- Healthcare or FinTech experience
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.