At Bennett Thrasher, we offer the expertise and opportunities of a large accounting firm, while providing a commitment to culture and a family-like work atmosphere. By joining our firm, you’ll have immediate opportunities to collaborate on meaningful work with clients in a variety of industries and work together with other associates across practices. You’ll not only be able to dive into challenging projects with a diverse set of clients, you’ll also have opportunities to participate in firm activities that reflect your individual passions; from our Business Resource Groups to the BT Foundation.
We work hard to help our clients solve challenges, but we also believe in taking time for what matters and offer benefits for you that reflect this mindset. We offer a competitive benefits program that includes generous vacation time, exceptional opportunities for growth and flexibility in both our dress code and work model. Apply today to learn more about how you can excel in a career with Bennett Thrasher.
Bennett Thrasher has an opening for a IT Support Analyst (II). The person will be reporting to the Helpdesk Administrator, the IT Support Analyst (II) will serve as a member of the IT Help Desk team providing courteous and expert technical support to all Bennett Thrasher’s team members in all locations via ticketing system, remote access, desk-side support, phone calls, emails, self-service, and walk-ups. This position will require the ability to multitask among several duties including but not limited to installation, troubleshooting and resolving technology issues on various hardware and software, Windows operating systems, prioritizing support requests, and performing ticket documentation. The analyst will work collaboratively with other members of the Help Desk team to ensure tickets are being worked and closed within acceptable timelines.
- Provide superior quality and service to all firm technology users. Respond promptly and courteously. Prioritize requests according to criticality. Identify timely and accurate solutions to technical issues.
- Utilize the service desk ticketing system to document all pertinent information regarding technical issues.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain end users’ workstations in accordance with firm standards.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding users.
- Inventory management of technology assets.
- Work closely with other teams within IT and the Firm to test compatibility and integration of latest software and hardware releases.
- Stay up to date with key technology development/issues within the technology and accounting industry.
Other responsibilities may be assigned as needed.