Job Title: Content Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Product Marketing Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
About the opportunity:
Qgiv is looking for a content marketing specialist who gets excited by the idea of creating B2B content that informs, educates, and inspires. This writer will create content that supports the writing needs for the Qgiv blog, long- and short-form SEO content, downloadable assets such as eBooks and white papers, customer stories, and other content as necessary. The role requires a talented content creator who knows how to turn information people need into information they want, while upholding editorial standards and displaying a sense of purpose in everything they create.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of content writing best practices and know how to use the written word to support digital marketing and brand development efforts. They will be a part of our Marketing team and work closely with our Customer, Product, and Partner Marketing Managers. At Qgiv you will be a part of the conversation, working with a variety of teams to implement new marketing activities to drive demand generation and customer engagement.
What does success look like?
- Deliver expertly written, high-quality content on-time
- Contribute content to various marketing campaigns across marketing, customer, and partner departments
- Improve past content alongside digital marketing manager
- Contribute to marketing goals, increasing MPQL and MQL acquisition
What to expect
- You’ll contribute to diverse content projects; blogs, case studies, eBooks, white papers, email campaigns, and other content needs
- You’ll create content that displays a firm understanding of our customers’ interests and challenges and map those to Qgiv’s benefits through thoughtful, readable copy
- A collaborative environment designed to inform and progress projects, balanced with independent periods of writing
- Team-supported and self-motivated research on content writing best practices and latest trends to form an opinion on why and how new approaches should be considered at Qgiv
- Big picture strategies and localized tactics so that every piece of content created ties into our overarching content strategy while delivering on a specific need for Qgiv customers
- Build a portfolio of content projects showcasing writing and editorial skills
What’s in it for you?
- Join a group of passionate people building and supporting technology that helps fuel the work of world-changing nonprofits
- Health, vision, dental insurance, fitness plan reimbursement, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- Competitive pay
- A flexible paid time-off policy and paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time off so you can make good things happen in your community
- 3 weeks paid parental leave (after 12 months of employment)
- Time off to vote
- The hardware you need to get the job done!
- We value our employees’ health and safety. Our teams are working remotely or in a hybrid format during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Lots of Qgiv gear to add to your wardrobe (we have some of the softest shirts around)!
Florida Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Florida if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.
Who are we?
Qgiv exists to help people fulfill their passion to make a difference. Founded in 2007, Qgiv now provides thoughtfully-designed, user-friendly fundraising software to more than 5,000 nonprofits in the US and Canada. Nonprofits such as Habitat for Humanity, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Junior Achievement, Humane Societies, and more use Qgiv’s online fundraising tools to delight donors and raise funds for their missions.
We work hard to meet deadlines and goals, but we do take time to celebrate and have fun! When we’re in the office, we enjoy game nights, monthly birthday cake, and more free snacks and beverages than should be allowed. While remote, we stay connected through video and Slack, weekly coffee talks, and virtual Town Hall meetings.
We strive to create a culture in which individuals can grow personally and professionally, while maintaining a work environment you truly look forward to every day. Most importantly, we know that at the end of the day, our software helps make the world just a little bit better.