Education and/or Experience
- Associates Degree, preferred
- At least 2 years of office experience/data entry/customer service
Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence, as well as be able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and CRM.
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Experience using customer relations management (CRM) software, preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, superb accuracy, and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of office equipment including printers, scanners, multiple line phones, mail machines and binding machines
- Strong math skills and problem solving
- Cheerful, can-do attitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, except in the manufacturing environment where PPE may be required.
PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.