- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Calculate figures and amounts.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Stand for prolonged periods as well as walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl and climb.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Must be able to lift, push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Noisy at times
- Varied temperatures.Requires the ability to maneuver in the beer cooler.
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.