Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
- 100% On-site position
- Compensation: Hourly Rate $45.00 - $50.00
The Quality Control Inspector/Technician II is responsible for the performance of aircraft and aircraft accessories inspections to ensure compliance with Federal safety regulations and adheres and promotes the Clay Lacy Vision, Mission and Values daily.
- Assists Inspection department in overseeing aircraft quality issues.
- Inspect airworthiness release.
- Reviews aircraft records.
- Performs inspections of any addition to our 135 operating certificate.
- Determines when NDT may be required.
- Performs audits of aircraft, vendors, and monitors off site work for following GMM standards.
- May be required to train technicians in company policies and GMM procedures.
- Perform additional tasks & responsibilities as required.