About RightNow Media
RightNow Medias mission is to work with the global church to inspire people to love others before self and Christ above all. We serve the global church by providing streaming video resources that inspire and equip people to disciple and love othersat home, at work, at school, and in their communities. We love teamwork, authentic stories, our families, hard work, and the church.
Weve been a Certified Best Christian Workplace by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute for the past four years.
RightNow Media is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team in McKinney, TX, to help us reach more people to serve with our streaming library of biblical and educational video content. In this role, youll strengthen our lead nurturing process, resulting in more customers (i.e., churches, schools, and businesses); and deepen existing user engagement with video content and app features, leading to personal growth and life change.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Braze).
- Build and refine customer and prospect journeys, including creating, testing, and scheduling communications; implementing workflow logic; and end-to-end testing within Pardot and Salesforce.
- Identify target audiences and build segmentation lists and workflows.
- Manage and build landing pages, forms, and automation rules within Pardot.
- Work with copywriters to craft and optimize messaging that is tailored to specific audiences and drives engagement / conversions.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics from various sources (Pardot, Braze, Google Analytics, Tableau) and provide recommendations to improve the effectiveness of communications, campaigns, and segmentation.
- Be familiar with and know how to implement compliance requirements in all applicable messages (CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, etc.).
- A/B test various communications, provide testing results, and offer optimization recommendations.
- Serve as a resource for other team members as it relates to email and digital communications.
- Self-Starter: Proactive; resourceful; strong sense of ownership and project management; responsible and comfortable with autonomy and independence
- Strategic Thinker: Able to turn business insights and needs into an action plan to achieve objectives; can think “big picture” in addition to the day-to-day execution
- Analytical: Curious; can use research, data, and metrics to solve problems, make recommendations, and challenge assumptions
- Team Player: Fosters collaboration and communication; places high value on relationships; works with excellence
Required Experience and Education
- 2+ years of marketing automation experience (Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.), with proven success managing marketing automation campaigns
- 2+ years of work experience in a marketing, communication, or automation role
- Strong working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Microsoft Office program experience, with advanced experience / comfort in Excel
- Familiarity with a CRM (e.g., Salesforce)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or communications