Interested in learning more about the hospitality industry? Do you want to work inside a professional kitchen? You can gain experience and hone your client service skills as a Kitchen Steward with College Fresh!
As a Kitchen Steward, you will be responsible for washing dishes and additional clean-up duties in the kitchen at your designated College Fresh account.
Responsible for washing dishes and pots/pans at a designated College Fresh account and additional clean-up duties as specified by supervisor.
- Dishwashing, mopping, sweeping and other daily cleaning functions.
- Set-up dining room tables for service, fill waters and beverages, serve food, bus tables, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and represent College Fresh in front of client.
- Adhere to all management, client, local and state cleaning and sanitation procedures/regulations.
- Assist with food preparation as required/in the absence of other staff or as directed by the Chef.
- All other duties as assigned and/or agreed upon with Chef or Campus/Regional Manager.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position could be part-time or full-time. Hours could vary dependent upon your designated College Fresh Account.
This job operates in a kitchen environment, housed with equipment such as ovens, stoves, dishwashers, slicers, coffee machines, steamers, mixers and chefs knives. The employee is frequently exposed to heat, steam, fire and noise.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 30 pounds or less.
- The employee is required to stand for extended periods of time.
- The position requires the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
College Fresh participates in E-Verify for all new hires during their onboarding process. Further questions regarding this process can be direct to College Fresh Human Resources at email@example.com