Med-X is seeking a Medical Assistant that is able to perform a wide range of duties to support a busy practice. This role encompasses many aspects of the care delivery process including both front and back office tasks. Located in West Portland.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge in working with Electronic Health Records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management capabilities.
- Must possess a high-level of customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic with a good attendance history.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude at all times and work well under pressure.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an accredited medical assisting program
- Certified as a Medical Assistant through the AAMA, NCCT, or AMT is preferred.
- Previous phlebotomy and injection/immunization experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Salary: Up to $26/hr, dependent on experience
Bonus: $1,000 Sign-On