- Must be able to maintain patient confidentiality and have positive interpersonal relationships.
- Must present self in a professional manner and demonstrate good work ethics, including reliable attendance and punctuality.
- Must be self-directed and be able to apply problem-solving techniques in resolving issues.
- Must be able to drive to and from patients’ homes and to meetings at other locations as necessary.
- Must be able to work reasonable amounts of overtime and be flexible with hours. Must be able to work on-call hours, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Active Wisconsin Social Work license is required and must be maintained.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license and auto insurance is required on hire and must be maintained.
- Minimum of 3 years public health, home health or hospice experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hospice, palliative care, and a basic understanding of emotions and feelings related to death and dying is required.
Rainbow Hospice Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package!
Rainbow Hospice Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.