Do you enjoy fast paced environments and time sensitive projects? If you are an analytical thinker who enjoys working with a small team or by yourself and can drive items to closure, then we need to talk!
New Castle Building Products (NCBP) is a full-service distributor based in White Plains, NY. NCBP operates with seven core values: Caring, Urgency, Teamwork, Honesty, Accountability, Flexibility and Passion. All our 20+ locations from Massachusetts to Baltimore operate with these core values as their driving force. We look for team members who will display and share these values with fellow employees and customers.
Our location based in White Plains is seeking an Inventory & Data Specialist. In this role you will support the Pricing, Inventory & Data Manager with maintaining systems for pricing, cost, and inventory for New Castle Building Products and New Castle Building Products Companies.
- Inventory Accuracy
- Cycle Counts
- Inventory Adjustments
- Maintain Stock / Non-Stock and special Order Inventory
- Inventory Turns Improvement
- Item & Product Maintenance
- Data & Reporting
- Inventory Control
Requirements For The Role:
- Must have a can do, customer service first attitude
- Proficient Computer Skills, Expert in Spreadsheet Software
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience with building materials is a plus
- Commitment to the Company's mission and its core values
What is in it for me?
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits: Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- 401(k) with discretionary employer match
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Yearly reviews with opportunities to advance your career based on performance
If this sounds like you, please complete the application and also complete a brief survey once the application is submitted which will pop up on your screen.
Wage Range: $50k- $80k annually and additional benefits. In compliance with applicable law, this range is a good faith estimate based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law.