Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, Nebraska's first Certified B Corporation®, is looking for an amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits in all 50 states and all over the world. Our mission is to accelerate client prosperity so we collectively do more good.
Please let us know if this position sounds like your dream job.
Do you have an eye for detail and experience in the print or design industry? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
As a team lead, the print production design manager will work alongside our print production design team and oversee the pre-flight process of various marketing materials. This is a player-coach role where hands-on design work is the norm, while you will have the opportunity to guide and mentor your team along the way.
The primary responsibility is ensuring that all products and experiences are of the highest quality while being delivered on time and within budget. This role collaborates with team members and clients to brainstorm solutions and manages project details while recording their time spent on projects accurately. Other duties involve managing deadlines and finalizing print jobs before they see production, following processes, and providing input on potential technical or workflow changes. The print production design manager also keeps in touch with all team members ensuring that everyone has the resources and knowledge needed to be successful.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage workflow.
- Organize day-to-day tasks to set the print production team up for success to ensure efficient operation and effective execution.
- Use knowledge of the print production process of 4 color publications.
- Provide quality assurance for print production designers.
- Ensure the team is meeting critical production schedules.
- Communicate using a high degree of customer service to articulate the appropriate message.
- Implement conflict resolution with the ability to problem-solve issues with urgency and find a reasonable resolution to implement to benefit all parties involved.
- Hold team members accountable and lead conversations about growth opportunities.