The Supply Chain Analyst executes day-to-day tasks related to planning and analysis that support operational performance. This individual is responsible for the strategies and tactics used to manage their respective commodity categories. This position will use ERP data, forecasts, and other tools to identify needs, place orders, monitor delivery schedules, and ensure the continuity of supply at the least total cost to the company.
- Review and suggest items and quantities for purchase orders during replenishment cycle
- Generate and administer internal and external purchaser orders
- Update product specifications and product logs
- Communicate with manufacturers and the internal team in an organized, detailed and efficient manner to ensure clear visibility to production planning and logistics operations.
- Provide general product maintenance support in master data
- Create and maintain material component lists for stock products
- Coordinate workflow of proofs for blue lines to ensure timely approval
- Interface with suppliers and serve as liaison for issues as they arise
- Upload bills of material and make corrections as needed
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies related to price and quantity variances
- Provide standard and custom reports to Management as required
- Processes work orders, transfer orders, and consignment orders
- Assist with continuous sourcing initiatives
- Coordinate and track inbound/outbound shipments from suppliers to ensure on-time delivery
- Serve as customer service point for internal queries related to receipt schedules, quality issues, and bill of materials
- Overtime will be required for this position.