Education, Training, & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA degree strongly preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in Accounting or Finance required, Non-Profit Accounting strongly preferred.
- Proven track record with a demonstrated ability to grasp all tasks associated with a Finance/Accounting department.
- 5+ years of managerial experience required.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to manage direct reports.
- Working knowledge of payroll systems (cost centers, labor charge fields, allocations), preferably Paycom
- Working knowledge of Government Accounting Standards (GAS), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Experience with business intelligence tools and various ERP systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience with short- and long-term budgeting and forecasting.
- High level of computer literacy is required, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software such as MS Word and Excel. Understands financial reporting and has strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and able to communicate technical, business, and mission-related issues in support of strategic goals.
- Develops strong working relationships with team members across departments and seniority levels.
To apply, click here. If you have trouble accessing the application through Paycom, please contact Ryan Ward at email@example.com.
APH IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.
An offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer