Education: High school diploma or equivalent a plus
Certification: None required.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a housekeeping/cleaning role required
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials.
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30lbs).
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) language skills a plus
- Action oriented
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Time management
- Integrity and trust
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.