ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position
The Production Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day correspondence with international partners and processing new and reprint projects.
- Prepare files for press, including checking of files and quality control.
- Checking physical printouts and product samples for quality control.
- Document and secure samples received from manufacturers.
- Troubleshoot file issues and problems with developers, designers and international partners.
- Use graphics programs to prepare files for localization.
- Meticulous tracking of project status to keep productions on schedule.
- Effectively communicate with international partners regarding co-printing projects.
- Monitor and update Production Status from primary vendor.
- Use the FTP programs for sending and receiving files with manufacturers and partners.
- Ensure that product to be invoiced (after being sampled) is send to the appropriate party.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple high priority projects.
- Product knowledge is preferred; not required.
- Must be trustworthy with high confidentially information and materials.
- Must be able to use independent judgement and discretion.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals.
- Ability to convert files between different layout programs.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.