EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- Five years of related experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy.
- Ability to think critically and creatively and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a working, verifiable, and demonstrable knowledge of automated payroll systems – Paycom preferred.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with ERPs, and Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
Pay Grade: 10 Minimum: $30.86 Midpoint: $38.92
To apply, Click Here. If you have trouble accessing the application through Paycom, please contact Ryan Ward at email@example.com.
APH IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. An offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.