Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, Nebraska's first Certified B Corporation®, is looking for an amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits in all 50 states and all over the world. Our mission is to accelerate client prosperity so we collectively do more good.
Please let us know if this position sounds like your dream job.
Do you have a proven track record for obtaining results from the teams you’ve managed? Are you able to motivate and develop team members by analyzing individual strengths and playing to those natural abilities? Yes? Keep reading.
We’re looking for a chief business development officer who can look into the future by analyzing data and forecasting trends; is well connected and knows how to open doors for Firespring; and primarily has the ability to exceed company sales growth expectations by creating a rock-solid sales strategy that maximizes people and the brand.
Intrigued? Awesome, let’s dive in.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure Firespring sales engine is performing at all levels, from lead generation to purchase and renewal.
- Set company sales and marketing goals based on projections.
- Lead company sales and marketing strategies that best serve our target client base.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership and the company on a regular basis.
- Manage day-to-day performance of direct reports, including VP of sales operations, director of acquisition marketing and team-level sales managers.
- Maximize team use of CRM and other sales applications, and use data to inform strategy.
- Lead weekly sales team meetings and collaborate with other team leaders on the full client experience.
- Generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Hire high-performing salespeople.
- Implement performance plans.
- Embody company culture and maintain high team engagement.