We are looking for an exceptional IT Systems Administrator to assist in all aspects of systems infrastructure support and enhancement, including architecture, design, installation, and maintenance of company MS365, Azure, and Intune platform. Be able to work independently in a fact pace environment and support the Technology Department in accomplishing the goals that align with the bank’s strategic initiatives.
Become Part of the Main Street Bank Team
You Deserve to Love What You Do
“Choosing to work here has enhanced my career”; “Senior management’s doors are always open”; “I absolutely love what I do”; “The culture is awesome!”
These are words straight from our employees, and what you will experience working for Main Street Bank. What will you get when you choose a career here?
- Opportunities for career growth and cross-departmental exposure.
- Competitive benefits, from salary, health insurance, retirement plans, tuition assistance, and more.
- Access to robust onsite and outside training programs to hone your skillset.
- Collaboration with an innovative, creative, and fun team of people dedicated to what they do.
- Work-life balance in a family-oriented, community organization.
We are looking for diverse talent of all kinds to join our team. If you are driven by results, bring your highest self to work, enjoy building relationships on mutual success, and embrace innovative thinking, you have met you match.
SUMMARY: Reporting to the VP Director of Technology, the Jr. Systems Administrator, assists in all aspects of systems infrastructure support and enhancement, including architecture, design, installation, and maintenance of company MS365, Azure, and Intune platform. Additionally, it is expected that this position will actively participate in initiatives that support the banks strategic plan while embracing the established sales and service culture to maximize their contribution to the bank’s goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES: In the performance of respective tasks and duties, the employee is expected to successfully perform quality work within deadlines with or without supervision, interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers; work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments and work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Responsible for maintaining M365 tenant including baselines, Azure AD, Intune, Defender, SharePoint sites, Exchange mailboxes, user accounts, and distribution groups.
- Support Microsoft 365, Azure, and On-Premises Active Directory
- Assist in migration from GPOs to Intune
- Work as a team to resolve analytics and error reports from Microsoft.
- Deliver consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with swift resolution of any issues.
- Review performance logs and monitors system performance of all O365 services.
- Troubleshoots and resolves software and message transmission problems.
- Establish and maintain site / folder/ file permissions.
- Participates in technical research to enable continuing innovation within the enterprise and improve security.
- Responsible for monitoring phishing/spam attempts.
- Provides maintenance and support for technology related and system hardware. Repair, replace, install, and test equipment when and where necessary.
- Assist with Health Checks, Compliance Audits, Gap Analysis Summary and prioritizing remediation.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Actively assess environment and make recommendations as needed to stay in compliance with company policies.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Readily volunteer and accept assignments to special tasks established to address specific issues and opportunities.
- Assist internal, external, and regulatory auditors as assigned with their respective engagements.
- Monitor departmental procedures, making recommendations for changes to increase productivity and improve efficiencies.
- Effectively use tools and systems to be able to self-manage, organize, and complete work independently, proactively recognizing potential obstacles resolving them before they become an issue, managing to deadlines, creating action plans when not on track, enabling job functions to happen with minimal oversite and meeting conditions of satisfaction.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to continue the high standard of customer service.
- In the performance of respective tasks and duties, the employee is expected to maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act regulations and adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements and policies as well as attending all required training sessions and completing all required on-line training courses.
- Other duties as assigned.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: - This position interacts independently with other employees, customers and vendors; performing a variety of routine and non-routine responsibilities that are at times complex, comprehensive functions of a technical nature, requiring a high level of judgment and initiative and the ability to interpret guidelines and carry out assignments independently, with minimal supervision.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant experience.
- Microsoft Certification preferred
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Office MS365 and Teams.
- Knowledge of Exchange On-line, Intune, and Azure
- Experience working with Azure AD for MS 365 Identity – Active Directory and Directory Synchronization (AADC/DirSync)
- Understanding of Group Policy
- Experience using MS365 Security and Compliance center.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 Suite, (Email, Calendar, Distribution groups, Teams, SharePoint/OneDrive, and others).
- Understanding of: DKIM, DMARC, SPF, DNS, etc.
- Knowledgeable in the creation of SharePoint sites and the underlying security framework.
- Understanding and applying security to MS 365 using best practices.
- Ability to function with minimal supervision
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Solid understanding and application of administration activities with an understanding of office procedures and ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Means and mode to travel to any of Main Street Bank’s locations as needed on a regular basis.
The person in this position frequently communicates with all departments and occasionally with customers, about banking products and services, and therefore must be able to exchange accurate information in these cases. They will need to, use judgment and discretion in decision making situations, interpret and follow all Bank policies and procedures, write/create reports and business correspondence, (Main Street Bank’s standard language is English). As well as the ability to:
Speak and effectively present/communicate information and respond to questions from customers, groups of managers, vendors, and other employees.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Read, analyze, and interpret a variety of documents such as market research analysis, industry news and trends and Bank policies and procedures.
Main Street Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and gender identity.
Main Street Bank is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 508-460-4197 or send an email to HRAdmin@bankmainstreet.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.