JOB REQUIREMENTS (Experience, education, knowledge, skills & abilities required for competent performance in the job)
- Bachelors degree (Engineering, Energy, Building Science, Construction Management, Business) or related experience.)
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analyst role
- General understanding of applicable standards, methods, processes and practices, business fundamentals, and performance metrics.
- Ability to provide general analysis and apply managerial accounting concepts, customer intelligence gathering, forecasting, staff planning, scheduling, analytical and statistical problem solving, financial, accounting, business and budget analysis.
- Experience in developing standard documentation such as requirement specifications, test scripts and other support documentation.
- Ability to analyze organizational data and problems, interpret and recommend alternatives.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with counterparts in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
Position requires weekly in-office meeting with utility client in Philadelphia, PA
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (The physical demands of the job)
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Sedentary work: ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- The employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.