- At least 2 years’ experience on a church staff in student ministry (or related field).
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis in youth ministry preferred.
- Has a creative knack for programming (i.e. activities).
- Basic computer and communication skills.
- Proven ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Must be faithful, growing Christ-follower who is deepening his/her personal relationship with Christ, models this to others and meets the biblical qualifications of leadership.
- A passionate desire to see people come to know, love and follow Christ in the context of real community.
- In agreement with Southeast’s Statement of Beliefs, Values, Mission and Vision and commit to making Southeast their home church.
- Desires to know and love God and wants to be used by God.
- Dedicated to the development of God’s people in their roles of discipleship, servanthood and outreach.
- Skilled in building and leading teams to accomplish shared purposes, he/she is also a team player who sees the need to take others with him/her in the journey of leadership and leadership development and equip others for community-building impact.
- Strong social, biblical and verbal skills that enable him/her to be an effective and creative communicator.
- Gains the confidence and trust of others through a high level of personal and professional integrity, confidentiality, commitment and authenticity.
- Humble, credible, trustworthy, teachable and a self-starter.
- A team player.
- Maintains an upbeat, positive “can-do” attitude.
- A proven track record for living in and cultivating biblical community.
Attracts top talent, Collaborates, Communicates effectively, Manages conflict, Courage, Interpersonal savvy, Being resilient, Resourcefulness, Demonstrates self-awareness, Builds effective teams, Instills trust, Drives results
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and frequently required to stand for sustained periods of time; walk and reach with hands and arms.
This description indicates the general level and nature of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.