Wages & Shift
$14.00+ per hour depending on experience
Mondays & Tuesdays: 5:30-9:00 PM
Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:00am-12:30 PM
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enforces rules at an assigned facility.
- Completes athletic facility or gym set-ups and break downs.
- Perform site walkarounds to ensure cleanliness, and for safely concerns such as spills, broken items and inappropriate behavior; provide follow-up and clean-up as needed.
- Fill out accident report, monitor attendance roster, or there forms as needed.
- Must arrive before program start for set-up and to prepare for program participant arrival.
- Must greet the public or team prior to any game, practice, or open play situation; act in a positive manner with all program participants.
- Diligently follows and adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
- May operate equipment (i.e. clocks/timers).
- Follows safe work practices.
Work is performed in indoor and outdoor settings. Work may be performed outdoors with exposure to warm and/or cool temperatures and/or icy conditions for short or long periods of time. Position may be exposed to high noise level, fumes, dust or odors (such as paint), uneven ground or varying heights (work on roof, use of a ladder). Works near or operates heavy machinery and/or equipment with vibrations and/or moving mechanical parts.
All employees are eligible for the Recreation Benefits usage, which includes discounted and/or complimentary services, a Retirement Savings Option, and an Employee Referral program.