The Attorney Recruiting Manager works with the chair of the attorney recruiting committee and the Executive Director to develop and implement strategies and tactics to recruit, integrate, and retain top legal talent with outstanding academic records, litigation experience, and a passion for trial advocacy.
- Execute a targeted recruiting approach to identify and source desired attorney candidates, including coordinating with employment agencies or recruiters where necessary.
- Utilize firm interview criteria for lateral candidates, clerks, and law students.
- Conduct initial candidate screening, making recommendations on next steps (i.e. declining to pursue, scheduling interview, etc.)
- Arrange interviews, coordinating schedules, accommodations, and travel where needed.
- Manage an effective and organized recruiting plan for attorneys at all levels, including a summer clerk program.
- Organize and coordinate fall and spring on campus interviews, coordinate follow up interviews as needed.
- Assist human resources with attorney relocation and integration, post-offer.
- Plan for and prepare annual recruiting program budget. Work with accounting staff to ensure proper budgetary accountability.
- Experience with viDesktop recruiting platform preferred but not required.