- Wisconsin Nursing license is required.
- Hospice experience is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance is required and must be maintained.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Ability to direct and apply problem-solving techniques in resolving issues.
- Ability to drive to and from patients’ homes and to meetings at other locations as necessary.
- Ability to maintain healthy boundaries and maintain positive relationships.
- Ability to be self-directed and handle stressful and emergency situations.
This just may be the career that you’ve been looking for!
Rainbow Hospice Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.