Byrna’s corporate mantra is “Live Safe,” and its corporate mission is to provide consumers, law enforcement and security professionals with safe and effective, non-lethal alternatives to firearms to protect themselves, their families, and their communities. Byrna’s best-in-class non-lethal defense solutions are used by military, law enforcement, corrections, and private security professionals as well as individuals in need of self-defense technology, both domestically and internationally.
We have an incredible opportunity for a Global Project Manager to integrate manufacturing, supply chain and other operations with new facilities in Latin America, South Africa, and other countries as we continue to grow. You will be a key player and responsible for the development and implementation of the processes and procedures for operations and project management, as well as project delivery, across multiple divisions and the extended value chain, global manufacturing, supply chain, R&D and finance. This Project Manager will need to work closely within different levels of the organization to ensure proper scoping, planning, execution, and delivery of projects. You must have a strong understanding and fluency in the Spanish language.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to drive collaboration and lead efforts to boost effectiveness of project management globally.
- Participate in strategic planning and ensure execution of team deliverables and mandates.
- Review existing workflows and lead efforts to modernize manufacturing & supply chain operations.
- Lead efforts to standardize development environments in the scope of manufacturing operations, supply chain and import/export
- Accelerate efficiency to bring products to market.
- Assess, plan, execute, and close multiple projects while meeting QDC (quality, cost, delivery) objectives.
- Leads preparation of documentation including detailed reports, timelines, and slide decks for key meetings including meetings to decide on milestones and decision points.
- Build knowledge overlap for collaboration.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer and changing business needs.
Your Responsibilities Will Also Include:
- Fulfill multiple other roles as necessary to help the effectiveness of the team.
- Develop and maintain workflows for the LatAm operations environment.
- Manage requests for manufacturing & supply chain through existing workflow structures and manage the assignment of tasks to team.
- Become adapt with Byrna US operations.
- Act as an ambassador to the LatAm NetSuite User environment.
- Manage investigations on incoming changes to the production operations environment and prepare them for release.
- Prepare technical findings statements with other manufacturing and supply chain leads from different departments.
- Identify gaps in monitoring and reporting of LatAm environment.
- Assist operations staff with ticket escalations as defined by the management team.
- Drive and oversee an effective project governance process for assigned projects.
- Provide/ utilize all resources available through EOHHS and other sources for assistance with problem resolution.