At First Fidelity Bank, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic team members with a passion for service excellence. Our employees are critical to our overall success. We invest in our employees by providing excellent training and development, as well as advancement opportunities. We offer our employees a family environment, great benefits, competitive pay and paid time off for work/life balance. We are dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, and we encourage our employees to participate in charitable giving and volunteer opportunities. One of our Core Values is to provide a caring place to work where people truly enjoy coming to work each day. Colleagues of First Fidelity Bank take pride in working here, make lasting friendships and have fun!
Supports the entire Commercial and Retail Banking Teams through the preparation of commercial, real estate, and consumer loan documents, both simple and complex. Has thorough understanding of most types of loans and other related requirements, and can independently act to meet those requirements. Gathers, compiles, and evaluates information, as well as obtains documents necessary for completion of a loan. Works under minimal supervision while supporting the Commercial and Retail Banking functions. Has a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements and legal requirements for Oklahoma and Arizona.
This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
- Represents the bank in a positive, courteous, friendly, and professional manner at all times, including telephone, email and other methods of communicating.
- Prepares general correspondence and all types of commercial, real estate, and consumer loan documents.
- Gathers, and evaluates information from loan clients, title companies, and other parties, such as tax returns collateral information, financial documents, etc.
- Utilizes LaserPro loan documentation system to create commercial, real estate, and consumer loan promissory notes, loan agreements and all other types of documents.
- Responsible for HMDA, CRA, Reg Z, RESPA and Flood compliance process/reporting for commercial, real estate, and consumer loans.
- Responsible for scanning and indexing all loan document types to Synergy
- Proactively resolves Commercial and Retail collateral exceptions as well as other types of exceptions
- Responsible for tracking insurance and force placing as needed.
- Responsible for setting up collateral tracking.
- Processes lien entries, UCC-1 forms, UCC continuations, certified mailing of titles, determining filing location, and mailing real property documents to appropriate county/state.
- Performs a pre and post documentation review of loan documentation.
- Responsible for requesting title work, appraisals, and flood determinations for real estate secured loans
- Responsible for requesting new credit card requests as well as increases to credit cards for consumer and commercial clients.
- Mails adverse action and collection letters to applicants/clients.
- Processes requests for verification of deposit and other credit inquiries.
- Disburses funds on new loans.
- Pays title company and appraisal invoices.
- Completes special projects as assigned by Loan Operations Management.
- Provides support to Commercial Officers as well as Retail front end staff.
- Regular attendance is required. Performs other related duties as assigned.